We are excited to announce Auto-Owners Mobile, a new mobile app with all the features of Auto-Owners Customer Center!
Auto-Owners clients will now be able to conveniently access all of the great features currently available on Customer Center from your mobile device including:
• Pay Bills
• Set up and manage automatic payments
• Check the status of a claim and view claims history
• View Insurance ID cards
• View policy documents
• Manage document delivery options (go paperless)
• Report lot inventory (vehicle dealers)
• Report building valuations (builders risk)
Auto-Owners Mobile will be available on all mobile devices and tablets. To download, Auto-Owners Clients will need to go to the applicable app store on your device and search for “Auto-Owners Mobile.”
ENROLLING IN CUSTOMER CENTER
In order to have access to these great features, you must be enrolled in Customer Center. There are several ways to enroll:
• After downloading Auto-Owners Mobile, you can click “Enroll Now” and enter your policy number and Personal ID (PID). Help screens are available to help you find your policy number and PID.
• When submitting a policy to Auto-Owners, we can sign you up ourselves.
• You may enroll yourself by visiting customercenter.auto-owners.com. To enroll, you must have your policy number and PID.